As part of our Finance team, you can look forward to an exciting role as part of the team to support business growth through effective cost control and working capital management, financial and management reporting, forecasting and budgeting, treasury management, tax planning, streamlining of finance systems processes and related work. Based on your experience and interests, you will be assigned to specific finance and accounting functions within the Division, such as management accounting, financial accounting and consolidation, treasury, agents finance, budgeting, taxation and operational finance. You will also guide and develop the accounting personnel in your team.
- Degree in Accounting, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant experience with an established firm or audit experience with strong knowledge of accounting concepts and FRS
- A team player with good analytical, problem-solving and communications skills
- Proactive, highly adaptable, self-driven with hands on approach
- Resilient and enjoy working in a fast pace environment
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Ang Bee Gek (Angela)
Registration Number: R1110627
EA License Number: 06C2859