- Responsible for supporting audit, tax and other statutory requirements and ad-hoc projects/ initiatives.
- Support the finance/ accounting services rendered to the clients and ensure that they are serviced in accordance to contractual and service level agreements.
- To ensure timely record of accounting transactions and management reporting and schedules.
- Ability to manage clients and full sets of accounts is a pre-requisite.
- Minimum 3 years of Finance/Accounting Operations working experience, preferably in shared services environment
- Proficiency in PC skills, Microsoft Office. Experience in Microsoft Dynamics, SAP BI preferred.
- Must be process savvy with mind set for process efficiency
- Good organizational and planning, problem solving skills
- Confident, professional and customer-oriented disposition
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume in Ms word format.
Job code : CAL
Registration No.: R1550707
EA License No.: 08C2893