- Performs a variety of general accounting support tasks
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers, investigates questionable data or discrepancies
- Assist in preparation of monthly management report and accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives.
- Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances with internal or external parties as mentioned above
- Assist with annual external audit
- Assist in preparing information reports to meet ad-hoc management request as well as other regulatory agency or survey information requests as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power point
- English is required
- 1-3 years of accounting experiences is required
- Familiar with IAS and knowledge of IFRS is a plus
- Prefer candidate with CPA license and/or Big 4 accounting firm experiences, especially in construction industry.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations and ability to work independently, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion when necessary
- Good written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Employ problem-solving skills and analysis, and report problems to Accounting Managers, as necessary