- Perform cost planning, life cycle costing and cost control.
- Prepare and assist in monitoring the progress claims and payments.
- Assist in verifying subcontractor claims and subcontractor awards.
- Settle contractual disputes and prepare final accounts.
- Diploma or Degree in Building / Civil Engineering/ Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in commercial projects / HDB projects would be added advantage.
Application stating full personal particulars, educational and professional qualifications, career history, present and expected salary with a recent non-returnable photograph and contact number should be addressed to:
The Senior Manager (Human Resource & Administration)
Straits Construction Singapore Pte Ltd
16 Jalan Kilang
#05-01 Hoi Hup Building
Or click Apply Now
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)