* The Construction Coordinator establishes the Construction Planning Program (CPP) & seek alignment of the planning scope with the Construction Advisor & subsequently with the Construction Support Manager.
* The Construction Coordinator is responsible to coordinate Construction input to the planning effort & act as the key interface point for coordinating the flow of Construction deliverables to the project.
* Communicate & work with Construction Support Managers to resolve construction planning resource constraints.
* Organize & facilitate Construction Execution Team (CET) meetings for assigned projects.
* Ensure timely communication with Construction Advisor, Construction Support Manager, Construction Manager & Construction Leadership Team (CLT) on project status & issue resolution.
* Act as Construction Functional Engagement Plan (FEP) Coordinator for assigned projects and provide project support as needed.
* Possess >10 years experience in related expertise
* Proficient in coordination and interface capabilities
* Degree in Engineering, Construction or related fields of study
Vinncent Lee EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1107632