- S$3,000 - S$3,500 + GD BONUS!
- US MNC/ MEDICAL & LIFE SCIENCE / 5 DAYS
- 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
- PURCHASING/ QUALITY IMPROVEMENT/ MATERIALS
Our client, a well-known and established leader in the Medical Device Manufacturing industry is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position as a Buyer/ Planner.
- Handle MRO and purchasing of materials.
- Review weekly material requirement for execution of schedule and purchase.
- Handle Purchase Order activities.
- Responsible for timely delivery of materials per Production Build Plan.
- Liaise with Quality and Production on quality issues and manage NCM disposition.
- Participate in cost reduction activities and supplier audits.
- Systems integrity maintenance.
- Diploma/ Degree holders
- Proficient in SAP/ ERP system.
- 2 Years of Purchasing and Planning experience in manufacturing environment.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Location: UBI
- Working days: Mondays - Fridays (8am - 5.30pm)
- Salary: S$3,000 – S$3,500 or higher/ Negotiable (salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications).
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
If you are a team player, meticulous & organized, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to Sheryl Lim (Reg. No.: R1330004)
or call your friendly Consultant, Sheryl, at 6590 9936 for a confidential discussion.
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work