- European MNC
- 5 days/ Near Macpherson MRT
- Min 5 years relevant experience
Our client , is a global leader in digital imaging, industrial printing and collaborative business services.
- Reporting directly to the Procurement Director, co-responsible for the successful industrialization and sourcing of sheet metal parts.
- executing the request for quotation process (RFQ) with sheet metal suppliers from the supply base of our outsourced manufacturing partner,
- chasing progress and doing final negotiations on these RFQ results,
- benchmarking these quotes from our outsourced manufacturing partner supply base with quotes from o supply base in order to come to the most cost effective solutions,
- managing improvement towards our strategic targets on supply base in terms of leadtime etc
- assuring the short and long term availability of required goods, by leading the process of making contracts with suppliers at optimal conditions
- managing the purchasing processes and activities in the New Product Introduction projects on: time, project and product costs, quality of the deliverables, transparent progress tracking, information and organization
- improving the cost position by ensuring the initial buy is cost competitive and initiating and implementing cost reduction saving opportunities.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years experience in purchasing/procurement in Plastics, Machining and Electro-mechanical commodities
- Preferred from OEM or Contract Manufacturer environment
• Good knowledge of commodity management is required
• Experience in New Product Industrialization in a high tech environment
- Strong in planning and organizing, experience in Project management will be an advantage
- Flexible team player with strong communication and judgment skills
- Business oriented with strong negotiation skills and drive to results
- Good spoken & written English skills
- • Prepared to travel occasionally to Europe and within Asia
- 5 days work week
- Near Macpherson MRT
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking on "Apply Now" button
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration