An opportunity for a Maintenance Manager has arisen in the Aviation industry.
Our client is an APAC MNC in the Aviation industry with a strong presence in the region. As part of the growth plans for the region, they are now seeking for a high calibre individual to be part of a team.
The candidate will take ownership of the following:
Responsible for ensuring that maintenance is proactively pre-planned and scheduled where practicable and other maintenance issues are managed to ensure quality, cost and regulatory objectives are met.
- Responsible for controlling and assuring of airworthiness
- Issue request for proposals to MRO’s to supply the maintenance services.
- Daily planning of future aircraft maintenance inputs
- Act as key point of contact and liaison between aircraft flight crew, flight operations department (24/7 dispatch), maintenance facilities and manufacturer
- Administration of support contracts
- Secure parts and materials and their logistics
- Point of contact and trouble shooting
- Liaison with Civil Aviation Authorities, director Q/S and flight operations/dispatch team
- Ensuring that quality standards
- Management and administration of Aircraft Technical Records, record scanning and daily aircraft flight times/cycle recording
- Review and monitoring of compliance
- Damage assessment and repair reports
- Composition of monthly reports to management and client
- Ensure maintenance performed on assigned aircraft is conducted in compliance
- Accountable updating knowledge on regulatory requirements
- Other tasks required by company procedures
The candidate should at least possess minimally a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering or equivalent with at least 7-10 years of related work experience as EASA / FAA Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer or working in an aircraft maintenance facility.
He/she should have the following to contribute to the success of this role:
- Experience with project management in 145, 135 or 91 corporate flight department structure
- Networking skills at internal company level
- Demonstrated understanding of Aviation regulatory requirements for Aircraft maintenance
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven skills in managing / coordination maintenance projects
- CAMO experience is a MUST
- A&P license will be an added advantage
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tang Chee Hong, Leon | R1546292FSK ADVISORY PTE LTD | EA License: 15C7414