A top-tier aircraft leasing company, our client is now recruiting an experienced Corporate Secretarial professional to handle a broad spectrum of legal, corporate secretarial and administrative matters. This role will form part of a small and tight-knit team, and will support the business on multiple transactions and its relating documentation. To succeed, you should possess proven experience in a similar in-house capacity and be meticulous and detail-oriented. Preferably, you would have a passion for the aviation industry.
Successful candidates will possess:
- ICSA qualifications, a Diploma in Law or a Law degree.
- A minimum of 5 years of corporate secretarial experience, gained in-house or with a law firm.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills in order to effectively manage key stakeholders and build internal relationships.
- Strong ability to work autonomously and within multi-functional teams.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for this role, please attach a copy of your CV and send your application to our Legal Recruitment Consultant, Lyn
EA Registration No: R1114259 (Zhou Qianlin)