Our client is an established aircraft maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) company based in Guangzhou, the world′s largest third party aircraft maintenance and engineering services company. Operated and managed as part of Aerospace′s global MRO network, they provide airframe line and heavy maintenance and modification work for China-based and international airlines flying into China.
As an employee of our client, you become part of a global network that offers diverse strengths, talents and knowledge. You will be given opportunities to work in various operational areas and countries for maximum exposure and be equipped with relevant skills and knowledge through extensive training and development
This position reports to Section Head/ Project Manager.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Day to day routine maintenance & rectification of aircraft defects
- Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with approved maintenance data, company, authority and customers’ requirements
- Duties assigned by the Section Head/ Project Manager
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Possess CAAC basic license – ME or AV
- Degree/ Diploma in Engineering, specializing in Aerospace, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical or equivalents.
- Knowledge of CAAC airworthiness regulations
- Preferably with relevant aircraft experience in A320, B737 or B767
- Comfortable in spoken and written in both English & Chinese, as this role is based in China
- Able to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment, preferably with experience working in large MRO companies or airlines
- 8-10 years of relevant working experience