- Basic salary + AWS + gd bonuses!!
- 5 days/Tuas + Transport
- 1 year relevant experience
Our client is one of the leading MNCs in Consumer IT/Electronics with a strong regional presence
- Support for Cell evaluation and safety test
- Compilation of reports
- Maintenance/Calibration test
- Nitec in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics
- Experienced with Battery Technology is an added advantage.
- Mon-Fri (830am-530pm)
- Shuttle bus pickup islandwide!
- Basic salary + gd benefits + allowances + bonuses!
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Wordformat) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking 'Apply Now'.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.