- Very prestige Hair Services company
- Min 3 years relevant experience
Our Client is one of the leading and prestige Hair Services company
- Achieve PERSONAL and GROUP Targeted KPIs in Number of Vouchers Sold
- Conduct Meeting regularly to follow-up Sales progress
- Provide constructive feedbacks to team members
- Strategies selling or servicing approaches to customers
- Conduct motivation training to team members
- On-Site Sales and Skills Training to team members
- Train and guide new recruits
- Receive training from Learning & Development Department, thereafter provide follow-up training for existing and new staff.
- Manpower planning
- Ensure logistics, set-up are in place, conduct periodic stock check to ensure the accuracy of the stocks.
- Daily sales reports and invoices checking
- Plan and strategize roadshow activities to achieve KPI, key person to track the profit and loss of Event and Roadshow Department.
- Source, review and analyses effectiveness of roadshow locations/propose locations for roadshow
- Develop a site-survey checklist revisit the location every 6 months or when it is required
- Min 3 years relevant Roadshow experience and must be managerial level
- Must posses good supervisory skills and able to lead a team of Roadshow Promoters
- Must be able to work on shifts and weekend
- Must be able to multi tasking
- 5 days - include weekend and PH
- working hours can be 11am to 7pm / 12pm to 8pm / 11am to 8pm
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by sending in your updated résumé (in MS Word format) to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (EA Personnel Registration No: R1104911) by clicking on "Apply Now" button
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.