- Leading Offshore Marine Industry
- Beach Road
- Min 2 years relevant experience
Our Client, a leading offshore marine industry
- Managing the Fleet payroll team with timely recording and execution of all payroll related transactions as well as the accuracy and timeliness of all monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Responsible for inter-company billing, crew retirement/pension accrual and disbursement.
- To assist in the preparation of annual crewing budgets
- Administrator for Compas payroll system to ensure data integrity and crew payments.
- Diploma / Professional accountancy and financial certificate
- Min 2 years experience in handling seafarers / crewing payroll in a shipping, maritime or offshore field OR big payroll groups before
- 5 days
- Beach Road - Near Nicoll Highway MRT
How to Apply:You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format to Yvonne Sham Len Chee (Reg. No.: R1104911) by clicking ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.