- Responsible for developing capabilities in aircraft component data analytics
- Enhance processes and systems in data collection, storage, manipulation, integration and visualization
- Conduct data mining and use analytical tools to query large data sets
- Prepare data sets in order to build and deploy predictive models
- Develop specifications and work closely with internal teams to define application requirements.
- Determine sustainable processes to support growing data volumes and ensuring of data quality and data accessibility
- Maintain, develop, and enhance data quality procedures and controls
- Design and develop the front-end and the back-end of applications with multiple programming languages and frameworks.
- To consistently write effective code that is stable, secure, scalable and efficient
- Ability to discover patterns, analyse and filter data to deliver targeted information.
- Work with vendors to elevate the level of technology readiness to the implementation stage by lowering costs of implementation and refining solutions for the ease of integration
- Degree in Business Analytics/Engineering with at least 1-2 years of experience in Data Analytics (preferred)
- Candidates with Diploma in Business Analytics and relevant work experience will also be considered
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Conduct data mining and use analytical tools (e.g. predictive models) and algorithms
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, R etc)
- Knowledge of BI tools such as QlikSense
- Experience with commercial Data Analytics software is an added advantage
- Committed, competent and self-motivated with good problem solving skill
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Good time management and organizational capabilities
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Consultant in charge: Nicole
EA Personnel Registration no: R1546889
EA Licence no: 11C2878