Business Development Executives are the link between the company and the customer.
They are responsible to develop and maintain a successful working relationship with customers.
They work closely with various departments to ensure that customers' expectations are met.
- Develop relationship and influence decision makers of existing customers.
- Generate new sales through new projects and or new products and services.
- Ensure customer's needs and product specifications are communicated to design and production.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales targets.
- To identify potential customers and develop new accounts.
- To maintain regular weekly contact with existing customers in order to develop more business from existing and new models.
- To introduce new product or value added services to the customers.
- To brief customer service and operation dept heads on new model requirements.
- To provide total customer satisfaction to customers.
- To promote products by using effective promotion channel such as multimedia network, company & products profile, brochure, team approach etc.
- To perform any tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
- Self disciplined, organised and strong drive to win.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- A proactive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Ability to converse in Mandarin is an compulsory.
- Candidates must process at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree.
- Required skill(s): MS Office, Power Point Presentation, MS Excel.
- Preferably junior executive, however talented fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Well organized.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Prai or Penang and posses own transport.