Job Description :
To manage the entire IT systems and operations at our Malaysia and factory office. Design, develop, deploy and maintain IT systems to support our office furniture manufacturing and sales business. Communicate and collaborate with the headquarters in Japan to maintain the required standards.
- System development
- Communicate with staff in other department, analyze their business process and requirement and identify technical solutions to achieve business objective.
- Develop detailed technical and function specifications.
- Coordinate IT vendor relations in software design, development and deployment cycles in quality, cost and schedule perspective.
- Summarize and evaluate proposals from multiple IT vendors.
- System maintenance
- Coordinate IT maintenance contracts and services with IT vendors from work requirements, staff and cost perpective.
- Communicate with stakeholders of multiple IT systems, analyze gaps between business processes and IT systems, and identify systems improvement.
- Bridge-System Engineer
- Communicate with Information Systems department at the headquarters in Japan to compliant with security standards, and understand business and systems requirements.
- Lead and coordinate security standard deployment to our Malaysian companies woth help from local IT administrators.
- 5+ years of experience in some or whole part of supply-chain management system. development including procurement, production management, sales management, accounting etc...
- Strong understanding of system design and development
- Communication skills including the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical staff and executive.
- Basic IT infrastructure skills and knowledge are in advantage.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. Computer science, information systems, electrical engineering or any related major is in advantage.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia and English language.
- 30 to 40 years old.
- Completed a couple of systems development projects in a lead position including cost management. Experience with production control system for manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- ERP (SAP, Dynamics, E-Business Suite, etc..) experience. Any related certifications is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Japanese language is an advantage.
Work Locations :
- Sales office in Kuala Lumpur, and
- Factory in Senawang, Negeri Sembilan