- Well-known real estate company in Malaysia
- One of the key players in the mall management industry
- Attractive remuneration package for suitable candidate
about the company
Our client is a public listed company with an established portfolio that comprises a few renowned shopping malls
about the role
- Responsible to lead the team to effectively execute public relation and social media plan.
- Social media management, able to create innovative ideas and manage campaigns through various social media platforms.
- Able to formulate and drive effective public relation and social media budget with a focus on maintaining and building a positive reputation among the stakeholders such as its retail partners, customers, media and others.
- Prepare conceptualize, plan and execute company’s corporate social responsibility program.
- Explore, plan and develop marketing opportunities with relevant merchants and partners to increase marketing reach and market penetration
- Candidate must posses at least a Professional Certificate, degree or equivalent
- 7 years’ and above experience in related field
- Strong teamwork skills and capable of overseeing team members
culture & benefits
This is an exciting and fast paced environment. You will have the benefit of working in a close knit team that values collaboration.
how to apply
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, please contact Eileen Pang at email@example.com or contact 03 2036 7572