You will be responsible in handling executive financial, compliance, secretarial & legal matters for the group of companies. You will also assist in the establishment, implementation and maintenance of internal controls in achieving its strategic goals and objectives.
· Prepares and review accounting entries by compiling and analysis account information.
· Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
· Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
· Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
· Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
· Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
· Assist in the establishment and implementation of internal controls.
· Handling/dealing of correspondences and ensure proper filing pertaining to secretarial matters.
· Collating of information and documentation relating to legal and secretarial matters.
· Proper maintenance of internal records of forms/documents/book/registers pertaining to secretarial matters as required under the provision of the Companies Law.
· Ensure timely filing of various documents/returns as required under the provision of the Companies Law.
· Ensuring that statutory forms are filed promptly.
· To liaise with external company secretaries and external parties, when relevant.
· Ensure proper filing and maintenance of annual audited accounts.
· Perform other ad-hoc task that may be deemed necessary.
· At lease a Professional Certificate/Diploma/Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
· Possess a minimum 2 to 3 years of audit working experience, with strong knowledge of international and local accounting as well as auditing standards.
· Those with commercial experience are encourage to apply.
· Proficient, both written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
· Computer literate, well versed in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other day to day office applications.
· Must display a flawless attention to details and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
· Motivated, result oriented and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· Able to prioritize activities, manage timelines, and deal effectively with pressure.
· Possess strong leadership quality, good in analytical and coordinating skills.
· Resourceful with good interpersonal, communication and writing skills.