Assistant Manager / Manager, Corporate Finance - Based in Bukit Mertajam
Malaysia - Penang
It is Asia Recruit's (www.asiarecruit.com.my/) vision to enrich people's lives through a better employment opportunities and to provide companies with quality HR consultancy and solutions that help them to get the right candidate, increase productivity, improve efficiency and manage the bottom line.
We represent our clients, locally and internationally from small to large multinational organisations from various industries such as oil and gas, manufacturing, call centre, telecommunication, healthcare, technology, FMCG and many more with specialisation in the areas of human resources, accounting, customer service, engineering, IT, administration, sales, marketing, etc.
Our client is one of the worldwide leading manufacturing of premium quality canned food product. They are looking for a dynamic and result oriented candidate to fill their current job opening to be based in Penang.
- To evaluate and organise an efficient organisation structure for the Group.
- To be involved in corporate exercises including mergers and acquisitions, fund raising, valuation and strategy evaluation.
- Evaluate and analyse the projects financials to access project feasibility.
- Building relationship with PE firms, banks, legal firms, auditors, advisors, company secretaries and respective government bodies.
- Identify and evaluate investment opportunities.
- Budgeting and business planning.
- Candidates must possess aat least a Bachelor's Degree or Professional qualifications in Accounting (ACCA/CIMA/MICPA/ICA) or equivalent.
- Experienced in group accounts and excellent skills in financial modelling
- Proven modelling skills, commercial awareness, tax planning, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in spoken and written Mandarin
- Willing to be stationed overseas such as China, Thailand, Australia, Indonesia etc. on short term basis.
- Candidates having IPO experience in Malaysia or overseas has an added advantage.
- Proficient in spoken and written Mandarin will be a pre-requisite
Interested candidates are required to apply online or you may send in your resume to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.