Product Consultant (Support)
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
SunGard Systems Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Sign in to view salary
SunGard Financial Systems provides mission-critical software and IT services to institutions in virtually every segment of the financial services industry. The primary purpose of these systems is to automate the many detailed processes associated with trading, managing investment portfolios and accounting for investment assets. These solutions address the processing requirements of a broad range of users within financial services, including asset managers, traders, custodians, compliance officers, treasurers, insurers, risk managers, hedge fund managers, plan administrators and clearing agents. In addition, we also provide professional services that focus on application implementation and integration of these solutions and on custom software development.
Product & Services
SunGard’s System Access Malaysia Sdn Bhd provides a card and payment solution for banks, supporting the major card payment networks.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level of support across all supported applications, developing a resolutions for customer issues based on product and industry knowledge
- Adopt existing support processes and ensure that production systems remain operational
- Specify and manage minor patches and enhancements to be implemented under change control
- Incident management, problem management and problem resolution
- Develop and maintain client relationships, requiring deep technical and functional expertise
- Troubleshooting application issues in production environment
Position Requirements:Essential Skills
- Hands-on experience supporting software applications in a large corporate services environment
- Exposure to software development
- Ability to apply analytical and troubleshooting skills to customer issues
- Knowledge in Java/COBOL programming
- Be able to work 24 x 7 standby support (rotating roster)
- Good troubleshooting skill
- Can work independently
- Knowledge in database is advantage
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Database Administration, COBOL, Java.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.