Credit Analyst (Immediate Position)
Kuala Lumpur Selangor
- Conducts financial analysis and presents recommendations regarding credit worthiness of new and/or existing customers, utilizing external credit rating agencies, customer financials, and other relevant data (external and internal).
- Reviews blocked sales orders caused by dynamic credit checks in SAP and manages them based on an assessment of credit risk.
- Ensures that credit data such as credit limit, risk category code/risk class, credit management rep group reflect current status.
- Ensures compliance with service level agreements for responding to requests for credit reviews and credit checks performed in accordance with agreed procedures/approval limits.
- Enforces credit policies and procedures regarding credit granting, including security agreement filings and Direct Debit initiatives.
- Work with the Business Area(s) to develop customer specific credit strategies in order to meet APCI credit guidelines.
- Build external customer relationships, where required.
- Participate in cross functional, cross business team environment in order to identify work process improvement opportunities in order to improve Accounts Receivable performance.
- Support the process for calculating and recording the monthly reserve for bad debts.
- Operate independently in order to complete (meet deadlines) ad hoc project work, e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley financial controls testing and compliance requirements.
Education and Experience required:
- Ability to read and write in Mandarin required
- Understanding of financial statements, industry trends, and external credit rating reports (D&B, 3A Credit)
- Previous Finance, Credit/Collections, or business/commercial experience
- Proven ability to present concise recommendations to senior management and cross functional teams
- University degree, preferably in related fiels
- SAP R/3, Business Warehouse experience
- Strong time-management skills
- Fresh graduates is encourage to apply