Political and Media Warfare Strategist
The firm is looking into recruiting a fresh-graduate/junior level executive based in Kuala Lumpur to assist in serving our regional clients. He/she will be involved in government-contracted nation building projects.
The successful candidate needs to write analysis on the current political landscape and how issues develop on digital and traditional media, consequently provide tactical advise to corporate and political clients. He/she will be composing speeches, statements, assisting in analytics software development, deriving political strategy and involved in Corporate Social Responsibility projects.
- 2 months probationary period, with a salary of RM3,000 per month. If confirmed for a one-year contract, salary can go up to RM4,000 (subjected to competency and level of education).
- Increment and promotion on a yearly basis depending on performance.
- There will opportunities to network with well-connected individuals and VVIPs.
- A career in this firm will give you exposure to computer science, political strategy, media warfare, speech writing, creative multimedia, economics, framework designing, public relations, statistics, digital media content curation, journalism, editorial and project management.
- Office hours are from 8.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. but given the flexibility to work from home. May be required to work odd hours (at short notice) and must be willing to go on overseas business trips at short notice.
- Must be on-call outside of office hours and attend meetings when needed.
- Must be willing to work on weekends when needed (at least once a month). However, you will be entitled for time off in lieu of work done.
- The firm consists of 9 specially selected professionals from Britain, France, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia who are working full-time and part-time. They are mostly dynamic young individuals in their 20s, passionate about technology, politics and nation building.
- Latest CV. Photograph, IC number, email and home address must also be included in the CV.
- Scanned copy of IC/passport
- TWO sample writing pieces in both in BM and English each. This can be in the form of an article/essay/report that you have written previously. You can also start a fresh piece if you like! The purpose of the writing pieces is to gauge your writing skills, as this role requires a lot of composition. Any attempt at plagiarism will automatically disqualify the candidate.
- Application and enquiries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Young entry-level graduates or junior executives who are dynamic are encouraged to apply.
- Must have political acumen, able to think strategically and solve problems.
- Qualification in a computer science/social media/politics/economics-related field preferred. Other qualifications welcomed but must be willing to learn new things!
- Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Malaysia and English is essential. Ability to converse and write in Tamil/Mandarin/Cantonese is also an advantage.
- IT-savvy – able to use Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Excel. Ability in using Apple Keynote, programming and graphic designing are an advantage.