We are looking for a highly experienced Senior System Engineer with a strong background in Citrix, Active Directory, and Group Policy Management to join our team. As a Senior System Engineer, you will be responsible for providing third level technical expertise and operational support for infrastructure services related requests and issues, predominantly related to Citrix, Active Directory, and Group Policy Management.
Your responsibilities will consist as following:
- Act as the final escalation point for technical knowledge and expertise related enquiries and issues.
- Ensure escalations are resolved in a timely manner according to the SLA.
- Lead workshops to identify trends and problems within customer environments.
- Develop new solutions, permanent corrective fixes, and document solutions and knowledge in TDL knowledge management system. Additionally, mentor junior engineers to help them develop their skills.
If you're looking to excel in this role, we're looking for someone who has;
- Significant experience in Managed IT Services with essential skills in Citrix, Active Directory, and Group Policy Management
- Expertise in Citrix including ADC/NetScaler, XenApp, Xen Desktop, and Citrix Cloud
- Preferably knowledgeable in Windows Server OS and VMWare vCenter Virtualization
- Excellent English communication skills, analytical and troubleshooting skills in enterprise-level environments.
- Vendor management skills and understanding of SLAs
- Willingness to work in Cyberjaya, Selangor with customer-first attitude, understanding of business goals, ability to work autonomously, and passion for knowledge development and sharing.
*Do I need to meet all the requirements to apply?*
No. Studies by several different sources have shown that, on average, men will apply for a job if they meet 60% of the requirements. In contrast, women, non-binary, and neurodivergent people aim for closer to 90%! Please don’t let us miss out on everything you have to offer just because there is some upskilling to do. We can teach the specifics of the job. What we can’t teach is Character – ie Confidence, Capability, Curiosity.
As a valued member of ‘Logicalis Asia Pacific ’ you will enjoy several benefits, such as;
- Supportive team environment: Confidential pulse checks tell us we are known for being "Unselfish with knowledge", "Flexible and Diverse" and "Give a shout-out and there will always be help"
- Pick your own adventure: Our people have moved from Help-desk to Cloud-Engineering. Admin to Project/Program Management. Project Management to Product Development. If something interests you, we’ll fund you to learn it, so you can become it!
- Breadth of experience and purpose: People here can have an idea, make a plan, and see it through. Our people enjoy genuinely impacting change and controlling their professional success.
- Flexible, modern, working arrangements: Find your own method for collaboration and productivity to achieve a happy balance. #LI-Hybrid
About Logicalis Asia Pacific MSC Sdn Bhd
Logicalis Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd is a division of the Logicalis Group, an international IT Solutions Integrator who employs 7,000+ staff, across 65 locations worldwide. With operations in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Cyberjaya, Malaysia. Logicalis Australia enables organisations to transform their internal capabilities and gain greater business value from their IT investment, and is widely regarded as a best-in-class leader of its field.
For people living with disabilities, chronic illnesses, or neurodiversity; adjustments and support will be made available to create a more comfortably aligned application process. If you need any specific accommodations (tools, time, etc.), and feel comfortable disclosing this, please let us know and we’ll be glad to facilitat