We are looking for a Business Development Executive who is young, energetic, outgoing and determined person to drive new business/sales to reach the company goals.
The Business Development Executive plays a key role in driving strategic commercial opportunities for the business by building relationships amongst business users. Training will be provided, and you will be working with your manager closely to achieve targets set. You will prospect, present and pitch to clients (Businesses/Associations/Organizations) in clear and concise presentations and demonstrations.
Job Description: -
- To work towards the achievement of the Company’s business target.
- To exercise and maintain a high standard of professionalism and integrity in dealing with customers.
- Strive to preserve and enhance the good reputation and goodwill of the Company.
- To plan and execute day-to-day sales & marketing activities.
- To be responsible for business development with existing and potential customers.
- To source and grow sales channel.
- To negotiate and manage promotional activities with customers.
- To maintain relationship with customers by providing support, information and guidance, researching and recommendation.
- To prepare weekly/ monthly reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
- Constantly develop marketing strategies and programs to increase market share and broaden customer base.
- Responsible for company’s growth plan such as new business, create sales strategies, maintaining and enhancing working relationships with customers, etc.
- Continuous effort to increase Customer Satisfaction through customer management initiatives and conduct customer survey and feedback, corrective action and overall service improvement programs.
- To manage and develop existing / new customers which helps grow the presence of the company locally and in the region.
- Constantly focusing on generating new sales leads and managing a healthy pipeline moving forward.
- Have the passion to thoroughly understand the product you are selling and more importantly how you can articulate its value to our prospects and customer.
- Receives and responds to inbound sales leads and converts them to new business.
- Initiates telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Provides support to qualified prospects and customers including follow-up, product information, product demo, and supporting partner and affiliates towards closing.
- Work closely with our product developer, partners and affiliate to deliver an awesome experience to our prospects and clients.
- Previous working experience working as a Sale & Marketing Executive for at least 3 years.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of market research data, data analysis, and statistics.
- Hands-on experience with marketing software and SAAS experience is an extra advantage
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical data-driven problem solver.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Fitness membership