- To perform audit of medium size private companies and non-for-profit organization in allocated time and in a professional manner.
- To apply financial reporting standards and auditing standards for audits.
- To prepare financial reporting for disclosure and presentation of consolidated financial statements.
- To conduct audit planning and do risk assessment
- To perform a draft tax computation for tax provision purpose
- To prepare management letter for highlight the control weakness and recommend the best practice
- To report on finding of audit by preparing memorandum of examination
- To communicate with client’s management on audit issues and resolve the issue through fruitful discussion.
- Job and people management
- Good communication skills, both in writing and speaking
- Good understanding of auditing standards, tax law and accounting standards
- Good excel skills and working knowledge of Biztax software
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Personal development opportunities
No. 19-01, Block C, Kompleks Austin Perdana Jalan Austin Perdana 2,Taman Austin Perdana 81100 Johor Bahru
Click to view the location on Google maps
Tax Associate/ Tax Senior 税务助理/税务高级
Junior Account Executive
EXECUTIVE, ACCOUNTING (Mandarin Speaking)
Account Assistant (Mandarin Speaking)
Audit Senior / Audit Assistants
Audit Senior / Audit Assistant (Mandarin Speaking)