- Provide technical leadership in identifying equipment hardware/software mulfunctions and interface with metrology equipment vendors to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with engineers to advise in the selection of appropriate characterization techniques and to aid in data interpretation for process development and optimization.
- Acquire process metrology data and concisely summarize results for management and engineering review.
- Train engineers and technicians on metrology equipment standard operating procedures and develop recovery procedures.
- Collect and maintain SPC data and charts to ensure metrology tools are up to production.
- Develop and maintain all equipment ensuring they are fit for use
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline, preference on Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronics or equivalent.
- Min 5 years work experience in metrology functions.
- Strong knowledge in GD&T and developing program for dimension measurement.
- Strong experience performing MSA, GRnR and measurement correlation.
- Miscellaneous allowance
- 5 working days
11, Jalan Canggih, Taman Perindustrian Cemerlang, 81800 Ulu Tiram, Johor
Click to view the location on Google maps
Quality Engineer (Mandarin Speaker)
QC Inspector / QC Executive
Quantity Surveyor cum Administration
QA & QC Engineer
QC Inspector / QC Executive / QC檢驗員/QC主管
Quantity Surveyor cum Administration / 工料測量師兼行政
QA & QC Engineer / 品質保證和品質控制工程師
QA/QC Executive / 品質保證/品質控制主管
QUALITY ASSURANCE EXECUTIVE