- To manage the operation team to carry out daily inspections, liaise and supervise contractors, identify defects and implement improvement works.
- To investigate, check and analyze reported breakdowns & faults to determine their cause for the prevention of future occurrences.
- Prepare weekly reports, and monthly reports or other documented reports in accordance with relevant rules and regulations such as defect reports or related documents and etc.
- To be responsible for property defects work, pre-handover inspection such as before tenant move-in.
- Assist and resolve the Tenant's problems/complaints and follow up their issue within the stipulated due date until the case is settled.
- To involve and arrange third-party contractor with unit defects rectification, prepare open tender, tender report, contract agreement in order to settle units defect issue.
- Attend to any emergencies matter that occurred in property and report to General Manager immediately;
- Prepare and participate in weekly meetings in order to report weekly work done and planning.
- To undertake ad-hoc duties assigned by General Manager from time to time.
- Possess a Degree in Facility Management/ Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years and above of working experiences in related field is preferred.
- Possess good problem-solving & communication skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative, good professional work ethics, good at communication and coordination, and good teamwork awareness.
- Immediately available would be an added advantage.
- Working 5.5 days
Perks & Benefits
- Free stay at any of our Apartment globally (3days in one year)
5.5days work week (shift based)
Discretionary performance-based bonus and incentives
Socso, EPF, EIS and medical insurance coverage