- Diploma/Degree in Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Business or Related fields.
- Prior experience in sales is an added advantage.
- Excellent sales skills
- Strong relationship builder with a strong desire to win against competition.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for working with customers and in-house personnel.
- Good in both read and write in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia. Multilingual ability is an added advantage.
- Excellent organization skills and able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Highly motivated self-starter, energetic, aggressive and focused.
- Team player mentality and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Possess own transport and willingness to travel outstation.
- Fresh Graduates/enter Level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales targets and quotas assigned to territory or responsibilities by management.
- Supporting existing customers, identifying new opportunities and proposing optimal solutions to customers.
- Make sales presentations of products to existing and potential customers in a bid to develop new business.
- Generate call reports on a weekly basis and present to management in order that full knowledge of sales activities of the territory are recorded.
- Prepare and summit daily report and weekly activity itineraries on a timely manner.
- Represent the Company in a professional and ethical manner.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical leave
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
2A, Jalan MP17, Taman Merdeka Permai, Batu Berendam, 75350 Melaka, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps
Retail Executive - Wine & Spirits (Non-Halal Products)
Business Development/Sales Executive (Mandarin Speaker)
EXECUTIVE, SALES & MARKETING
Business Development Executive
Sales Coordinator (Indoor)
Sales Executive - Multiple Location
Sales Executive - Taman Mutiara, Bukit Mertajam , Penang