- Minimum O-Level, SPM qualification or equivalent. Candidates with tertiary education are encouraged to apply.
- Preferably the candidate with at least 1 year of relevant working experience in consumer healthcare
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia (both oral & written).
- Good communication skills, pleasant personality and positive working attitude.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel outstation.
- Base in Selangor and Kuala Lumpur.
- Daily field visits to create new accounts and to service existing customers.
- To promote and sell products to Pharmacies, Retails or Dealers in assigned area.
- Prepare action plans to identify specific targets to priorities the assigned area.
- To participate and ensure that promotional activities are carried out according to the marketingplans.
- Establish, maintain & improve accounts in assigned area and to ensure availability of market intelligence.
- Responsible for monthly growth of gross profit as compared to prior year’s performance for assigned account.
- To ensure prompt collection of debtors account
- Strong interpersonal skills to liaise with clients and customers.
- Confident, tenacious, assertive, ambitious and achievement oriented.
- Conscientious, responsible and hardworking.
- Modest, disciplined and inquisitive.
- Initiative, resourceful, self-motivated with high integrity and ability to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision.
Minimum O-Level, SPM qualification or equivalent.
Miscellaneous allowances, medical claim, 5 days week.