- Handle full set of accounting work including AP, AR and GL.
- To perform monthly bank reconciliation, monthly analysis, daily payment issuance, daily collection and submit as per dateline.
- To prepare, analyse and report financial results to ensure accounting records and systems are in compliance with company policies, approved accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- To perform any other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Update internal systems with financial data.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Good knowledge of financial and accounting procedures.
- Experience using financial software.
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Click to view the location on Google maps
(UAT DO NOT APPLY) - Finance Leader
AUDIT JUNIOR / SEMI
Account cum Admin
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT