What a Engineering Coordinator does at HP:
- Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of assignments/tasks.
- Good understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job.
- Works on assignments that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
- Allocates own time efficiently.
- Receives general instructions on all work.
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess:
- Typically, an Associate's degree or equivalent experience and/or 1-2 years related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- Basic knowledge in the field of electromechanical technology.
Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Job -Engineering Services
Schedule -Full time
Shift -11 Hour Rotating Shift (Malaysia)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.