We are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to becoming a part of a professional and forwarding thinking consultancy.
The successful candidate will be a problem solver with a keen interest in all aspects of project delivery. He/She must be able to complete multiple construction projects by preparing engineering design and documents and confirming specifications. He/she must also be able to work independently with minimum supervision. In addition, he/she must be able to engage and negotiate with internal teams as well as external clients to accomplish related result as needed. He/she must strive to represent the company in a professional manner to gain the confidence and trust of the clients.
- Have a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a civil & structural engineering consultancy, in particular design of high-rise buildings.
- Have knowledge of using engineering design software is desirable - Esteem, STAAD Pro, ProtaStructure, Tekla Tedds, MiTS, AUTOCAD & etc.
- Show experience in the management of preparation of designs, design calculations, drawings and project documents.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Good career advancement