Duties & Responsibilites
- Receiving and sorting daily mail / couriers / parcels and other deliveries.
- Organize meeting room, prepare refreshment and ensure cleaners clear up after meetings.
- Can assist as receptionist and front desk.
- Receive daily letters / tenders / any document and arrange delivery taks for Despatch.
- Monitor all letters, records, documents and the related monitoring logs are recorded and filed effectively as per Company filing index.
- Receive and check all claims and OT with proper attachment, summaries / records / filing all claims.
- To coordinate / assist for asset tagging.
- Keep the inventory / stationery room tidy, upate office necessity / sundries items / issue for order stock, liaise with vendors and check Delivery Order.
- Coordinate for ordering / purchasing of letterhead, individual staff's stamps and bussiness cards.
- Control company car movement, handle car maintenance, monitoring of road tax and insurance renewal, liaise with the insurance agent and keep update all documents related to company car.
- Coordinate with PIC and arrange Puspakom test if required.
- Control movement for office equipment.
- Check the availability of items requested to fixed assets through a Master Fixed Asset List & Inventory stock control. Arrange transfer of fixed assets within the company / department.
- For stationery and cartridges requisition - review and compile records. Control over usage by individual or department and inform HOD / PIC if any doubs / queries arise. Maintain proper records of stationery supply.
- Liaise with suppliers for quotation on office supplies, negotiation and make recommendation for purchase.
- Liaise with vendor and maintenance team for any internal problem and office equipment.
- Match supplier's invoice against the DO, Purchase Order and Requisition. Forward invoice which being verified together with PO, DO and Requisition to Finance Department for payment.
- To coordinate with the travel agent for staff flights and accomodation booking on outstation for work purposes. Ensure the records and payment tally with requisition and make sure there is no double booking.
- Assist ad-hoc administrative duties / tasks to undertake any other duties and responsibilities from time to time.
- At least Diploma / Degree in Administrative Management or any related field.
Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good in writing letter / memo / report and any related document.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc).
- Presentable appearance
- Able to start immediately and / or be learned within short period of time.
- Knowledgeable in administrative and operation development.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Lunch Provided
- Parking (Subject to availability)
WBG Penthouse,WIDAD Semantan(WiSe),No. 3,Jalan Semantan, Bukit Damansara,
Click to view the location on Google maps
SENIOR OFFICE ADMIN EXECUTIVE
SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE
SENIOR ADMINISTRATION EXECUTIVE