- Report to Project Manager and responsible for work progress of site activities.
- Organise and coordinate all project activities to ensure compliance with the project drawings & specifications, work schedule, QAQC, safety and relevant requirements.
- Ensure achieving timely completion of the project and within allocated budget.
- Ensure all construction activities meet quality standards and comply with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor daily site operation and overseeing all civil, structural, architectural matters and etc. Resolving site issues.
- To work closely with consultants and sub-contractors to ensure the construction activities follow the drawings and specifications.
- Supervise and monitor sub-contractors for site work progress till completion.
- Resolving and issues and problems arising on site.
- Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering/Construction Management/Architectural/Building Surveying/Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Experience in high-rise building construction.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in the same capacity.
- Computer literate.
- 4 Full time positions available.
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent Benefits- Medical, Dental, Optical, Medical check-up.
No 131A, Jalan Kenari 23A, Bandar Puchong Jaya,
Click to view the location on Google maps