- Involve in complete SDLC including transforming business requirements into software design, programming, user testing and production support applications.
- Writes efficient, error-free coding that adheres to development standards.
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members and end-users.
- Ensure prompt and complete documentation of all projects/enhancement.
- Provide training and updates to both end-users and team members on the applications supported and on enhancements and modifications made to existing applications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 year hands on experience in .NET
- Exposure in Banking System is an added advantage.
- Able to work independent and tight deadlines
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- Good in problem solving skills, which ability to expedite identify and resolve problems and issues
Perks & Benefits
- Performance bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Executive, IT Service Management
Assistant Manager, Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Senior Executive, Product Development (Objective Finance)
Senior Executive, IT Risk & Compliance
Senior Executive, Operation & ISO Internal Auditor