JOB DESCRIPTIONS :
- Undertake corporate website & Intranet portal development, maintenance & enhancements.
- Undertake new in-house software development projects, upgrading & modification to existing software and able to recommend enhancements where necessary to meets business and user requirements.
- Responsible for Crystal Reports development, modification and distribution.
- User-requirements study, screen layout design, coding, function test, debugging and supporting role after the development phase.
- Assist in IT operations such as computer hardware, software, IT networks and other IT infrastructure to ensure it is functioning properly.
- Work with ERP team to assist in implementation of ERP project.
- Documentation, presentation, and training of users.
KEY SELECTIONS CRITERIA :
- Know-how of software engineering best practices.
- Ability to gather requirements & define project scope, recommending solutions.
- Experience in Crystal Reports, SQL Programming & Database system.
- Good knowledge of software development tools and programming models especially on VB.NET/AST.NET, VB/ASP or Java Script & Web technologies.
- Practical exposure to IIS Portal & Enterprise Content Management System.
- Experience in IT support or ERP applications would be added advantage.
- Proactive and good analytical & problem-solving skills to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Possess good verbal & written communication skills, pleasant personality and able to interact with people from different level, able to work under pressure and with tight schedule.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
Lot 3-4, Jalan Tanjung Keramat26/35, Seksyen 26,
Click to view the location on Google maps