- Identify new business opportunities, initiate business development activities, develop and manage key client relationships among others.
- Manage and execute the business development strategy.
- Implement tactical plans to help meet and exceed organizational expectations.
- Maintain a strong development pipeline according to the Company's strategy.
- Use existing relationships with clients to generate new business.
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets on a daily basis.
- Follow the guidelines set by the compliance department with regards to processing client documentation according to regulator’s requirements.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Becholar's degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration is preferred.
- Previous experience in business development or sales within the financial sector. However, fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Mandarin and Malay.
Perks & Benefits
- Competative Salary (commensurate with experience & qualification)
- 5 day week (off weekend)
- Convinient working location and comfortable working environment
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- Annual Leave
- Monthly Team Building & Festival Celebration
Click to view the location on Google maps