- To lead the R&D team to carry formulation improvement, involve in new product development and sensory test to provide solutions for improving product quality.
- Independently plan and complete product development works with appropriate communication on project status to superiors, sales, and customers.
- To conduct market research on new products or existing products through desk & field research.
- Troubleshoot and assist in resolving technical issues for process improvement.
- Responsible for providing result analysis and technical recommendations to the R&D team and Management.
- Degree in Food Technology/Food Science or related discipline.
- Preferably with more than 10 years of experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Experience in recommending and formulating new products based on market research.
- Experience in planning, developing, and implementing production for the new product.
- Good knowledge of HACCP & ISO22000 requirements.
- Possess good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Independent, possess own transport, and willing to travel locally or overseas.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- 5 days a week
- Dental/Health Screening
No. 27-3, Jalan PJU 5/13, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara 47810 Petaling Jaya,
Click to view the location on Google maps