RESTAURANT BUSINESS MANAGER
- Manage floor operations to ensure consistently excellent guest experience.
- Recommends and suggests specialties to guest, up sells whenever possible.
- Train and work together with service and kitchen team to build sales.
- Responsible for all ordering, inventory, stationary, stocks for daily use in outlet and manage stock levels and wastage.
- Inspects table and glassware for cleanliness and damages.
- Inspects service stations for cleanliness, functioning of equipment and sufficient supplies.
- Present bill upon request and processes payment.
- Train staff in the outlet as and when necessary.
- Ensure that service team adheres and comply with company’s policies and procedures.
- Handle customer complaints and feedback.
- Ensuring that the handover, closing and opening procedures are completed in each shift.
- Maintain a sound knowledge of the menu and presentation standards for food and drinks.
- Support cluster managers in optimising labour usage.
- Perform any others duties as directed by the Restaurant In-Charge and Operations Manager.
- Min. 2 years of relevant working experience in related field
- Management or supervisory experience will be an added advantage
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and highly energized working environment
- Mature and decisive with good business acumen
- Resourceful with excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Personal development opportunities
1, Jalan SS 7/26a, Ss 7, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps