- To carry out Structural-Building or Bridge engineering designs works.
- To design and conduct experiments, analysis and interprets data.
- To attend site/ project meetings and conduct site inspections.
- Project management and coordination with other design consultants and contractors.
- Liaise with clients on project related technical issues.
- Any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Project Manager.
- To comply with company ISO requirements.
- A recognized degree holder in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Must be registered with Board of Engineer Malaysia (BEM)
- Knowledge of common building or bridge engineering analysis software would be added advantage.
- Candidates with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in design work is required.
- Fresh graduates with good fundamental on design works are also encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
- Free parking
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Public Holiday as gazetted by the federal & state government.
61-2, Jalan SS 23/15, Taman Sea, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps