- Work with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements.
- Planning daily routines.
- Supervising the factory workerson the production floor.
- Maintaining high standards of the production line.
- Plan workflow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Ensure output meets quality standards.
- Implementing production strategies as per the requirements.
- Monitoring the factory operations.
- Taking corrective action as and when required.
- Oversee production to resolve issues.
- Implementing machine maintenance operating procedures.
- Suggesting improvements in strategies.
- Preparing production schedules and reports.
- Report to upper management.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.).
- Regulate health and safety precautions.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, industrial management, logistics, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a factory manageror similar position in the Facilities department
- Professional certification in Production Manager and Quality Control.
- Solid knowledge of production management.
- Familiarity of quality standards and health & safety regulations.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation.
- Thoroughknowledge of industry-specific factory equipment and machinery.
- Ability to solve complex problems and any production issue.
- Excel in MS Office
- Excellent communication ability.
- Outstanding organizational, leaderships skills, time management skills
- Developing and implementing innovative strategies to streamline factory operations.
- Good attention to detail.
- Exceptional decision-making skills and a results-driven approach.
- Attendance Allowance
- Panel Clinic
15, Jalan Jasmine 1, Sek. BB 10, Bandar Bukit Beruntung, 48300 Rawang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps