- At least 5 solid years’ of experience in a similar capacity
- candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent with professional qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA or equivalent.
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Review and enhance the existing standard cost setting process
- Provide relevant data, analysis, and fact based recommendations for sourcing and capital requests.
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in planning, making estimates of new and proposed project costs and to determine cost impact
- Analyzing actual costs and preparing periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting project cost and profitability of project.
- Responsible in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Finance partner in physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Assist with and review internal reporting requirements for audit schedules, tax schedules, and month-end closing activities that relate to cost accounting.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Perks & Benefits
- Covered by insurance: Group Hospitalisation & Surgery Scheme, Group Personal Accident & Group Term Life
- Leave entitlement: Annual, Medical & Dental, Marriage, Maternity, Paternity, Compassionate, Examination
- Medical & dental claim
- Education Assistance
- Professional Subscription fee
Wisma Samling Lot 296 Jalan Temenggong Datuk Oyong Lawai Jau 98000 Miri Sarawak
Click to view the location on Google maps