- Perform daily bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- Maintain proper record and organisation of filling system.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Perform invemtory data entry from time to time
- Any other ad hoc assignment.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related fields
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiar with accounting standards, tax laws, and filling procedure.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Casual dress code
Ground Floor, Block B, Dataran Hamodal, 4, Jalan Bersatu 13/4,
Click to view the location on Google maps
(UAT DO NOT APPLY) - Finance Leader
AUDIT JUNIOR / SEMI
Account cum Admin
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT