- Handle full set of accounts – Accounts Receivable, Account Payable, Journals, and Cash Book.
- Prepare online banking.
- Perform weekly bank reconciliation.
- Assist the management to prepare cash flow plan.
- Assist internal audit.
- Assist in inventory audit and adjustment.
- Prepare monthly closing of accounts & reports and timely submission to the Management.
- Assist on procurement and documentation.
- Assist the Group Finance Manager to prepare Operational budget, Profit & Loss forecast, Cash flow and conduct financial audit, etc.
- Handle external auditors, tax agents, Corporate Income Tax, GST & SST matters.
- Assist Financing and annual review.
- Assist government certificate, grant and program applications.
- Assist documentation and Trademark matters.
- Assist ad-hoc assignments, as and when required.
- Candidate must possess degree qualification.
- PC literate and good working knowledge of accounting software such as SQL, Excel and Microsoft Office applications.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in the related field.
- Must be a Team Player-Independent, Meticulous and strong sense of integrity, honesty and responsibility.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Punctual and have a great attitude –“Can do” attitude and ability to search for innovative solutions.
- Willingness to learn and upgrade skills.
- Deadline oriented.
Perks & Benefits:
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
G3, G3A & G5, Menara Oval Damansara, Ground Floor, Jalan Damansara, Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
Click to view the location on Google maps
(UAT DO NOT APPLY) - Finance Leader
AUDIT JUNIOR / SEMI
Account cum Admin
ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE/ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT