- To ensure the manufacturing process are meeting the QC specifications as per ISO 9001: 2015 requirements.
- Responsible for final decisions on any quality problems.
- Ensuring subordinates understand and comply to the company regulations.
- Coordinating qualiy assurance activities to ensure all incoming and outgoing products are conforming to specified standards.
- Organizing and coordinating all activities relevant to the department.
- Liasing with customers on product quality.
- Ensuring all measurement equipments are calibrated up to date
- Any other duties assigned
- Ensure that process needed for the quality management system are established, implemented and maintained.
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirement thought the organization.
- To maintain all filling system and related documents.
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate ,Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and AutoCad.
- At least 2 years of working experience in civil and structural engineering.
- Proficient in both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Able to work in Rawang, Selangor
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development opportunities
EWL Engineering Lot 1313a, Jalan Sungai Bakau, Sungai Bakau, 48000 Rawang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps