- Perform accurate data entry to computerized accounting system.
- Prepare full set of accounts report and monthly bank reconciliation.
- Prepare necessary accounting schedules Fixed assets, prepayments, accruals, loan, hire purchase etc.
- Prepare AR Invoice, Receipt, ON, DN, monthly aging report, customer statement and responsibilities of collection.
- To ensure proper filing of documentation.
- To prepare GL payment and PV
- To prepare sales person commission report, payment, PV & supporting document.
- Other Ad-hoc duties or assignments.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word & Excel), experience in using accounting software is an added advantage.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Independent, positive and responsible, good communication skills and able to meet deadlines and work under minimum supervision.
- Must be WIlling to work at Petaling Jaya Selatan Area.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual / Medical / Unpaid / Hospitalization leave
- Company free parking
- EPF/ SOCSO
- Work-life balance
- 5 working days / 8 am to 6 pm
No. 1, Jalan PJS 3/2, Petaling Jaya Selatan, 46000 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps