- Ensure all of induction motors, motor drive and other electrical devices are available and that an effective maintenance strategy is in place.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- Assembling, evaluating, testing, and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, and apparatus.
- Carry out overhauling of electrical equipment and testing of completed equipment.
- Conduct scheduled preventive maintenance of factory production machinery and ancillary systems to ensure optimal operating conditions.
- Carry out unplanned electrical repair maintenance of factory production machinery and ancillary systems.
- Carry out daily inspections and checking of all machinery within assigned work area.
- Install and dismantle parts, equipment and machinery as and when required.
- Perform modifications of parts, equipment, machinery and etc; as per engineer instructions.
- Implement and maintain 5S in order and best practices.
- Participate in Monthly and Annual Shutdown.
- Troubleshoot problems and issues with machinery; and coordinate with Engineer to recommend the parts that need to be replaced or rectified.
- Maintain and organize common use spare parts and tools and to record tasks completed.
- Uphold electrical and work safety standards and safe working environment for self and colleagues.
- Comply with all applicable corporate and regulatory company controls and security regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least Primary/High School/Certificate/Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience related to same or similar position.
- Added advantages to those experience in paper industry.
- Able to perform rotational shift work.
- Willing to work at Bandar Mahkota Banting, Selangor.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (phone, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
No 2, Jalan Neutron 1, Taman Perindustrian Mahkota Utama, 42700 Banting, Selangor.
Click to view the location on Google maps