- Assist in managing revenues received and dispersed including accounts receivable, accounts payable, audit, General Ledger reporting.
- Cash handling functions for the hotel and reconcile all cash dropped at the front desk.
- Assist with analysing financial statements on a monthly basis and report any variances to the concerned department heads.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Assist financial Controller with completing the year-end audit process.
- Review and approve all reconciliation and audit work papers.
- Verify if credit card service charge is billed correctly for all credit card transactions.
- Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting.
- Review the postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports on a daily basis.
- Analyse revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
- Rotating monthly audits of inventories / Enter final inventory totals into spreadsheet.
- Any other job-related duties as and when assigned by the Financial controller.
Requirements and skills
- At least 2 years working experience in similar capacity and relevant industry is required for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting & Finance or relevant field.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of accounting software
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well with subordinates.
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Free Parking
NO 1, JALAN 1/77C, OFF JALAN PUDU, 55100 KUALA LUMPUR
Click to view the location on Google maps