- Formulate annual IT audit plan for the IT Audit team.
- Formulate audit programs and provide clear guidance, detailed reviewed and supervision of audit team’s work to ensure successful execution of audit engagements in accordance with the IT audit plan, methodology and standards.
- Identify the risks and impact of issues, communicate audit observations, recommendations with management and obtain effective remedial action plans to mitigate the risk.
- Monitor the implementation of the agreed remedial actions for the audits assigned, and ensure timely follow-up, and whenever necessary provide advice to relevant business units on timely resolution of issues / action plans.
- Plan and support other Sections within the Internal Audit Division to undertake improvement initiatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of audit processes and methodology.
- Proactively contribute to the development of the IT Audit team through coaching, training and guidance.
- Degree or relevant professional qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or Information System Auditing / Security.
- At least 8 years of IT audit / security experience with experience in leading and managing audit team, and with sound knowledge of IT auditing standard, framework, and IT / cyber security risk and controls.
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to develop and motivate teams.
- High attention to details and strong analytical skills with ability to gather, evaluate, analyse and organise data and information.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- A good team player with ability to maintain effective working relationship with
- Management, peers, and team members.
- Good interpersonal, organisational and people management skills.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Manager, Credit Card
Manager, IT Security
Executive, Operation Improvement (Business Support Department)
System Application Developer (.Net)
Assistant Manager, Operation Improvement (Business Support Department)