Duties and Responsibilities:
- To source, select, and negotiate with local or overseas supplier / sub-contractor / service provider for best purchase in terms of reasonable price, quality product & services, and on-time delivery for raw materials, packaging materials, and tools based on customers’ purchase order/forecast and production planning.
- To issue purchase orders based on purchase requisition forms received from various departments for supplies, equipment, and service.
- To liaise, follow up and monitor the delivery date of the purchase order to avoid disruption to the production plan due to shortage or late delivery.
- To check and verify suppliers’ documents including delivery orders, invoices, quotations, material data check sheets, Certificate of Analysis, etc.
- To Maintain and update purchasing records, schedules, and reports for management and as per ISO 9001 requirements.
- To maintain and update statutory records/documents including import duty exemption and schedule waste disposal.
- To assist Purchasing Manager from time to time in daily operation, tasks and assignments.
- Degree / Diploma in any discipline or SPM with minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office - Excel & Word).
- Pleasant personality, responsibility, and possess initiative and work independently.
- Able to start work immediately would be added advantage.
- Interested candidates are invited to by enclosing a detailed resume stating present and expected salary and a recent passport size colour photograph.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No. 6 & 8, Jalan BS7/16, Kawasan Perindustrian Bukit Serdang, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps